Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cooking from My Cookbooks - The Best Veggie Burgers on the Planet


The Best Veggie Burgers on the Planet by Joni Marie Newman has just about every kind of burger you could dream of. Seriously, she even has recipes for breakfast and dessert burgers! I was once again looking for something quick, easy and tasty. I opted for the Ortega Burger (page. 124). The burger is very soft and fall aparty. But don't let that scare you off. Just use extra caution when flipping if you decide to cook it in a pan. Baking is really the best option for keeping the bugger together. The flavor is yummy! I decided to serve it on corn tortillas like some type of Mexican slider. I sautéed up some fajita veggies and topped it off with home made salsa and beautiful creamy avocados.

No comments:

Post a Comment