Friday, September 27, 2013

MoFo 2013 - Day 27 - Flashback to Food Network Fridays

One of my favorite cooking challenges ever was Food Network Fridays. Tamasin Noyes was our hostess for these fun cooking adventures. The challenge was to do a vegan remake of a recipe of one of the Food Network Stars. Please indulge me while I take a delicious stroll down memory lane. This is one challenge worth revisiting!!!

Here are  a few of my favorite remakes:

Jeff Morro - The Sandwich King's Reuben Meatball Sliders - My version HERE.



Paula Deen's Turkey Pot Pie - My version HERE


Guy Fieri's Chicken and the Bodacious Bulb - My Version HERE


Giada's Ligurian Fish Stew - My Version HERE


Tyler Florence's Double Dipped Fried Chicken - My Version HERE




I think my favorite remake of all times is a remake from this DDD video for Chicken Stuffed Sopapillas from Salsa Brava in Flagstaff, AZ. It isn't a Food Network Star recipe and the recipe isn't posted on their site, I had to wing it. It is one of the most epic recipes I've had the pleasure of remaking. - My Version HERE. This remake is going in my cookbook for sure!!


I hope you enjoyed this trip down Food Network Friday Memory Lane. It brought back some great and delicious memories for me!

Make sure to visit tomorrow for the announcement of the winner of the Upton's Seitan giveaway!!


No comments:

Post a Comment