Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale Comes to Tempe this Saturday!!!!

Folks it is almost here - the Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale - Tempe Edition at Loveland Boutique. We have a great line up of awesome vegan bakers, featuring the lovely Rikki Cupcake from Seitanic Vegan Heathen, making sweet culinary delights for every taste. There will even be gluten free options! I know all of the bakers are super excited about what we have in store for you. You will be amazed at the variety and deliciousness that will abound. Sweet sugary bliss!

Don't worry if you are one who has to have coffee with your sweets. The fine folks at Solo Cafe right next door will hook you up! Grab a couple of friends and head on over. Satisfy your sweet tooth while you help save lives. All proceeds to benefit Arizona Boston Terrier Rescue.

See you there between 11am - 4pm (or until the goodies run out).

Hey Bakers and Lovers of baked goods!!!

Where? Loveland Unique Boutique, 107 E Baseline Rd. A-3, Tempe, AZ 480-456-8610


When? Saturday, May 1, from 11am - 4pm or we run out of the goodies.

There will be an incredible selection of vegan baked goods: cookies, cupcakes, bars, pies, cakes and other treats. Bring your veg and non-veg friends alike! They will thank you for turning them on to such awesome sweet sensations.

****A special note to my friends who often fear the "V" word. Do not fear. Just look at the gorgeous baked decadence in this blog and other blogs listed here. I have served hundreds of vegan dishes to my friends, family and co-workers. They are still alive to tell about them...some would even rave about them! I challenge you to a taste test. Come try our goodies and remove all doubt that vegan desserts are weird or boring****

4 comments:

  1. oh man, I just made these chocolate jalapeno cookies and they are amazing! I am going to ABC cake decorating store tomorrow for supplies if you need any let me know. Also I am going to pick up poster board and make some street signs. Yeah I am thinkin' BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! I sent a company wide e-mail complete with flier today. I must try those cookies! I need to post a few fliers around town tomorrow too. There is a coffee shop by my house that might let me hang them up there. Remind me to tell you about him. They have their own kitchen for baking and he wants to do vegan options. I told him I'd bring him some books and recipes to look over. You should meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you tons of success! The treats look and sound incredible.

    ReplyDelete