Friday, April 23, 2010

Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale - Baker Sign Up

Wow!! Two posts in one day. This could be historical!

I'm super excited about the upcoming Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale on Saturday, May 1st from 11am - 4pm at Loveland Boutique, Baseline and Mill in Tempe. We are going to have some incredible bakers and baked goodies!

To get a bit more organized, I'm hoping all of the bakers can post what they plan on making in the comments to this post. That way we can be a bit more organized AND let everyone know what awesomeness awaits them!

So please post your contributions in the comments to this post with prices. Please add a link to your blog too! Thanks to all the bakers who are generously donating their time and talent for such a great cause.

11 comments:

  1. cup-pies (mini pies) I am thinking apple, sweet potato and a 3 berry. Also I am going to make my yummy agave brownies and maybe some fudge. Oh and snikerdoodles (maybe) (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the test goes well I will be bringing individual Baklava triangles. I'm thinking of making VCTOTW Tira mi Su cupcakes. They are always a big hit. Double Chocolate Cherry cake from Vegan Diner testing. Some type of cookie, not sure which one yet from VCTOYCJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea. Gimme a couple days to figure it out. I'm making Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and Rocky Road cookies for the two bake sales this weekend. I'm out of white chocolate chips or I could make more Rocky Roads. Maybe Frosted Grapefruit Icebox Cookies instead and Peanut Butter Cups and maybe some kind of cupcake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good god! What is that chocolatey-caramely piece of awesomeness???

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a Namaimo Bar from testing for Carla Kelley's upcoming Vegan Bake Sale book. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, I can't wait for it to come out. It's gonna be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hooray the bake sale is right around the corner, i am so very excited. my friend zoey is bringing some banana muffins to donate and a tj's customer emily is making a loaf of bread! super sweet! also i am making dog treats seeing as how it is a fund raiser for doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! My DIL is making some type of bar. I am going to try and get my nieces to do a little baking too. I have plans to bake away tomorrow and Friday. I am going to do a few gluten free items too. I'm adding a coconut lemon bundt cake to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't decide, but it sounds like we have a great range already. And I'll try to bring something different than listed here by the other bakers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whatever you decide to bring will be awesome I am sure. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BTW, we could probably post a flyer on the Whole Foods bulletin board.

    ReplyDelete